Sunday, December 27, 2009

Interior Design Scholarships Interior Design Advice In California?

Interior Design advice in California? - interior design scholarships

I live in Los Angeles and I'm happy for the transfer of community college or Cal State University, spring 2009 (hopefully earlier).

I get to find a school for interior design with the reputation of being capable of a BA in interior design / architecture. I looked at CSUN, but offer a degree in family studies, which was strange. Of course, it OTIS and priests that I would go, but I could never afford.

What options do I have? I have to stay in the area, or at least in the U.S. state of California does not want to pay the tuition of the state.

Any advice on schools, funding scholarships? I only have a 3.0 GPA after this semester and can be lowered a bit, but I have talent and I will build a fairly decent portfolio. Please share your thoughts .... I need advice in the wrong direction.

Additionally, designers do not have much success with certificates only?

No comments:

Post a Comment