Sunday, January 31, 2010

Trade With Yourself Vba Link How To Trade On Vba, Playing Pokemon Fire Red?

How to trade on vba, playing pokemon fire red? - trade with yourself vba link

I started playing because I knew I could trade, it has the correct version, so I had to restart the game and then I got a new sound in the VBA emulator that had the capacity to trade. Then came a phase in which they can use to trade and this guide:

http://www.noeman.org/gsm/nintendo/35857-guide-how-trade-pokemon-yourself-using-vba.html

I have VBA link (1.8.0) and my game red light in a folder that appears as a pound belt around them (this applies for the right game?). Anyway, when I ended my game is missing the Council followed, I became very confused and frustrated a lot of data have not lost my game, I really understand your computer, and my brother is very busy as the "12 years to help me so that we to really appreciate if someone could give me a step, a step very simple instructions. 10 points for best answer!:)

Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment