Thursday, January 14, 2010

Utah Title Insurance Rates I Am Looking To Purchase Car Insurance In Utah, Does My Name Have To Be On The Title Or Registration?

I am looking to purchase car insurance in Utah, does my name have to be on the title or registration? - utah title insurance rates

If you are for your own insurance policy, then it is for your car needs to be, which means that your name appears on the title or registration.

However, if you can take to insure the car of another person, you have your insurance, which means that your insurance cover damage caused by an accident causes include, the car during the working.

If you are not on the person whose car you want to be sure, are connected, I do not know how easy it is to add your policy. You should ask your insurance agent / representative. I suggest calling around branches of insurance companies require certain legislation.

No comments:

Post a Comment