Sunday, February 28, 2010

Is Being A Ramp Agent Hard Can Someone Help Me And Give Me Advise About Taking Pregnancy Leave?

Can someone help me and give me advise about taking Pregnancy Leave? - is being a ramp agent hard

I am 5 1 / 2 months pregnant. I will here a work permit, but are not quite sure what kind of license that you can make. My company is new and not very large. Those with no policy for pregnant women. I did not as FMLA. The work is not very difficult and crashes, as I could. However, I do not think do it again. Its become very difficult for me and very stressful.

I work at the officer, the airport runway. There are a variety of lifting luggage during the day. I work do not change much from AM. But I work 6 days a week to clean the device. We need a little bit high, much bending and stooping to collect waste under the seats. Heavey found a gap in my back almost every night. Not to mention to mention the smell of a gas flameThe smell of burning fuel for all of the computers used in the ramp. I am very tired, and I ll be Witha wish I had a permit.

My doctor refused medical certificate. Said light is all I can do my work, has nothing, what can I do that I feel comfortable. This is my 2nd Pregnancy and was quite different and much heavier than my 1st! Please can someone help?

I called my doctor in tears because he said I have to work until the 9th Months pregnant, and I can not stand the idea of working for so long! I do not want money from the disability. I know I have a healthy pregnancy, but I want this to continue. I just want my 4th Months leave without pay. How can I do or what can I do? ThereI can do nothing? My boss told me with a note that the doctors can freely take 4 months, and I'm waiting 4 of my work, but my doctor used to help me: (

No comments:

Post a Comment