Sunday, February 21, 2010

Love Tattoo On Female Genitals Honestly, What Do You GROWN, ADULT, OVER 18 Y/o Men Think About This Piercing?

Honestly, what do you GROWN, ADULT, OVER 18 y/o men think about this piercing? - love tattoo on female genitals

Hello everybody

I have discussed this matter solely for adults who have in the field of "Women's personal piercing.

I'm planning to get a VCH - Vertical Clitoris - Piercing. I do not want to hang rings from the lips / mouth - a little Kreep me hoop. I just want ONE, cute little bar in my hood of the clitoris.

I do peirced no tattoos, ears and belly button. Ive been told that I am a very "innocent" Look at me, "a kind of a virgin, a man said to me, lol. I like the idea seems to be innocent and otherwise the leaves. I also do not believe read men, so that This peircing only be seen by a group of selected people. I also like how you see VCH, sexand, but not too much - like many other genital piercings - not to mention the improvement of certain sensations.

I wonder what people think of it

My decision on this peircing is already decided, and I simply prying eyes of the opposite sex in the hole. PLEASE DO NOT hate. Thank you!

* Sorry bout caps, I try to emphasize that this thread for adults - no children. In trying to get out of my question, he said. "

No comments:

Post a Comment