Saturday, February 13, 2010

What Does It Mean When A Dog Winks At You I Can't Understand Why I Get More Looks When I Go Through The Drive Through.?

I can't understand why I get more looks when I go through the drive through.? - what does it mean when a dog winks at you

When I walk through a drive through to get something. I noticed a flashing type in a different house, it seems that you really saw me and gives me a big smile. Although I am always looking after me. I noticed that lot A. I know I have to make eye contact and everything. But I have a feeling of flirtiness much. You can send what they look like and you and so on. But go on then, every day, if I the guy, or something like that, I think I have your attention. Is it because I look different from the car window. So I normally do. Is it because there is a certain distance? Maybe it's my imagination, but I do not think it is. Besides, I'm not fat. The fact that you have just to see my face, nothing to do with my body. I mean, dor have some people interested for me. I'm not saying I'm a dog, all or nothing. You must drive only a feeling of a few guys when I click-throughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment